Yes, I am home on a Friday night, and I’m here by choice, if I may add. I have to be up by 6am tomorrow, because I’ll be driving all the way to Pampanga for work, and then to Antipolo after, for the teambuilding (which I really don’t wanna go to.)
Anyway, because I’m kind of incoherent right now, I’ll write via bullets —
- I’m now on twitter. I could see the reason why people get addicted to it. Personally, I’m still not 100% sold on it, but hey, I have one, so I have to maintain it.
- This is also the reason why I haven’t been blogging recently. The option of being able to just microblog (write short statements instead of long essay-like entries like this one) is just too tempting for me, especially when I’m in a hurry.
- I’m hormonal. I spent this whole week either crying, cranky, or sarcastic.
This is because I took the wrong medication for my hormonal problem. Yeah, yeah. My bad. I shouldn’t have self-diagnosed.
- When you trust someone and then that person just breaks your trust, its really hard to get it back. I’ve talked with him extensively, a lot of times already, and somehow, I just can’t bring myself to just believe in him again 100%. Not that I want to, but sometimes I just want to feel that kilig I felt when we were still okay. Okay, pretend I didn’t say that.
- I don’t want to go to tomorrow’s teambuilding because of the following reasons:
- I don’t want to be too drunk to function. And, its not like I really can get drunk, I’ll be driving.
- I see nothing new with just drinking with the same group every week. Boring.
- I’m sure I’m gonna see and hear things I do not want to see nor hear. Yes, I may be a prude, but I have my pet peeves too.
- I have better things to do with my time.
Okay. I guess that’s it!