Today I’ll write about the things I am most thankful for. I realize since I’ve been on this whole moving on thing, I’ve just been very surly and cranky at everyone and everything. Admittedly, now is not a good time in my life. Everyday is a struggle, like I have to make myself believe that I’m better off without him (which I know is really true, but of course, the still smitten Leigh would say otherwise), to help me get through the hours.
Anyway, I thought I’d try and reinforce positive vibes in my life right now, thus, I’m writing down the things that I’m most thankful for.
I’m thankful for..
- Life, because waking up each day is such a blessing. And I know I’d appreciate it more if I learn to start looking at things half full instead of half empty.
- Family, because when you’re down there, all you want is a hug from someone whom you know will love you unconditionally.
- Work, because its the perfect distraction.
- Manila, because there’s always something happening somewhere, and if you want to distract yourself, this helps a lot. 🙂
- Friends, because they make things a lot easier. They’re the family that you choose.
Well, basically that’s it. Generic, I know. But these things make me realize again and again that things will get better soon, and that’s what gets me through everyday. 🙂